CO-OP Financial Services
Be There. Be more.
CO-OP Financial Services has built a network of 3,500 credit unions with a total of more than 50 million members who enjoy the security and convenience of 30,000 ATMs and 5,200 shared branches nationwide.
Created by credit unions, for credit unions, CO-OP Financial Services helps you leverage the latest technology and trends to strengthen member connections and support growth. We offer a continually evolving portfolio of proprietary products and services that help your credit union remain your members’ primary financial institution.
Our credit programs give you the choice of an in-house, hands-on operation – or a hands-off, fully hosted and managed program.
- In-House Credit Program CO-OP’s single platform offers an integrated channel for managing in-house credit, PIN and signature debit, and ATM processing. We provide card fulfillment, cardholder benefits, fraud tools and data analytics, too.
- Full-Service Credit Program CO-OP’s full-service credit solution provides the analytics and tools to drive card usage, profitability and growth, while helping you make informed decisions to manage risk.
Both in-house and full-service options are customizable to the needs of your membership, and both offer rewards and engagement features that strengthen the relationship with your credit union:
- CardNavSM by CO-OP: Controls card activity and creates custom alerts via smartphone, available as an API that seamlessly connects to your existing mobile app or as a standalone application.
- Member Rewards by CO-OP: Members can earn rewards by simply using their credit cards. Easily personalized loyalty incentives, including merchandise, travel, e-gift cards and cash, also available as an API to integrate into your mobile app.
- ShopSPOT by CO-OP: Merchant-funded online offers and local shopping opportunities that build bonus points and discounts when members use their credit cards. Funded by the merchant, and at no cost to you.
We’re inspired by our member credit unions to constantly reinvent the ways we serve the changing needs of the credit union movement. Through technological expertise and thought leadership that make possible new levels of access and convenience, we’re committed to being there for you.