Products & Services
Credit Card Portfolio Evaluation & Recommendation Report
Card Analysis Solutions provides more than just a performance analysis of the credit card outstandings and cardholder activity.
The Credit Card Portfolio Evaluation and Recommendation Report is a completely independent and objective view of the strengths, weaknesses and opportunities of your credit card program and includes the following:
- Processor Invoice Audit (Cost Savings & Expense Reduction)
- Income Analysis
- Fee Income Audit
- Active and Inactive Account Analysis
- Program Structure Review
- Program Redesign
- Fee Structure Review and Recommendations
- Rate Recommendations
- Portfolio Activity Strengths and Weaknesses
- Establishing Realistic Program Goals
- Regional Card Program Comparisons
Upon completion of the report, a 90 minute teleconference is scheduled to review the findings and recommendations in more detail. Take a look at the credit unions that have benefited from this unique, independent and objective analysis (and saved a lot of money in the process!).