Credit Card School
San Diego - October 2015
$2.1 Billion Credit Union
Very eye opening. I was not concerned with line utilization - now it’s a top priority.
$2.0 Billion Credit Union
This was by far the best training I’ve been to in a long time. It was actionable and though provoking. I also enjoyed having access to the vendors and experts.
$950 Million Credit Union
I always enjoy this conference ad return with additional information to share
$313 Million Credit Union
Ondine - Thank you! Your passion for Credit Unions is inspiring and you know your @#$%! I wish I had come sooner.
Ondine - Great to meet you - Keep Spreading your “Gospel”
One of the best classes I have ever attended. The attention to details and topic relevance was impressive.
$6.5 Billion Credit Union
It was my first class and I found it very valuable. I will plan to send a co-worker and attend myself in the future.
Ondine does a great job in being straightforward.
$2.0 Billion Credit Union
This was one of the most valuable schools I’ve ever attended- lots of actionable ideas that will pay for the conference 10x over. Thank you.
$25 Million Credit Union
One of the best workshops and most valuable I have ever attended.
Charleston - August 2015
$202 Million Credit Union
We are starting our program and this information was so helpful to guide us. We will be sending our team back once we are up and running-great content, great advice - really rewarding!
$893 Million Credit Union
The first time I attended this class, I went back and implemented some of the things I learned in class. I came back to make sure I didn’t miss anything. I brought two others with me from other business units in the credit union.
$1.8 Billion Credit Union
Recommended by another credit union, I’ve been in the cards industry over 20 years, Great validation that my knowledge of cards is solid.
$679 Million Credit Union
Loved it! Especially the basic statistics and the guidelines- otherwise we could not have a good starting point.
Very good class over all was great and loved the hands-on part and looking at out own numbers.
VW Credit Union
I really appreciate the less formal “hands on” work session atmosphere. Having processors in the room and at my table was very valuable. I really appreciate the individualized, one-on-one attention that they gave me.
Great hands on class. Love how you have vendors to answer questions. You don’t see these types of interactions at other conferences.
Every speaker brought a ton of knowledge. That’s not always the case. Great program!
Service 1st. FCU
I enjoyed the candid, independent 3rd. Party approach you offer. Vendors are always telling me what they want me to hear, not what is best for my credit union.
I have learned great ideas related to expense savings, ability to re-price based on risk @ reissue, and program analysis ideas.
I really enjoyed the conference and the networking ability. I have met several great people who are now great resources for me. I am very thankful for the opportunity.
This was an excellent school! Ondine’s approach is great, it is systematic and just makes practical sense. I loved that she wasn’t afraid to approach the processors when they were guilty of something. I would recommend this to anyone.
Lafayette Schools CU
This was a wonderful experience for me. I’ve learned so much on how to clean up and manage our current card portfolio and program. I know my management staff will most likely consider me to join them after applying this to our program! Thank you so much for allowing me to be able to attend this program and thanks for putting it on!
As always, fantastic info. I feel like I have a renewed level of excitement in attempting to make my program stand out and be the class of the UICCU and beyond.
1st. United Services
I particularly liked the fact that there was a small group of attendees. I felt like we received attention and any questions we had were easily accommodated.
Thank you for putting this course on! This is the best course I have been to. So much information to take back & share!
This was my first one. I really got true value from the workshop as a total presentation.
Thank you-a great school. We appreciate what you do to be that “voice” and liaison for all CU’s!
Family Trust FCU
Class was great. Very informative. Best school I have ever attended for work. I really appreciate your passion for what you do.
First Central CU
School was excellent. I highly recommend. I love that Ondine is so passionate about saving $$.
It was a fantastic school and both my CEO and I are very grateful. What may have struck me most is your passion for the material. At least for me that is invaluable and lends instant and unparalleled credibility.
We are sending 3 people to the next school and plan to send at least one to future schools. Thanks for all your help!
Very comfortable environment. The course was well laid out. I really enjoyed meeting you Ondine and also other attendees from the USA credit unions. We are leaving here with a lot of great information.
Cap Com FCU
I thought the size made this very personal and the courses very much spoke right to me as a new card manager. Thanks!
Del Norte CU
The quality of the notebook/workbook was worth the cost of the workshop. Very thorough - can’t wait to get started!
I think the course had excellent content and was the perfect length of time. It was nice to have the vendors there to talk about the products offered.
This school was amazing and Ondine far exceeded any and all expectations.
Loved that this was operationally focused and hands on.
Really classy Ondine! Well done! Love the “real life” examples in your manual.
US Credit Unions
- 1st Community Federal Credit Union
- 1st Credit Union of Gainesville
- 1st United Services Credit Union
- ACME Continental Credit Union
- Advantage One FCU
- Advantis Credit Union
- Affinity Federal Credit Union
- Akron Firefighters Credit Union
- Alliant Credit Union
- Altier Credit Union
- American 1 Credit Union
- American First Credit Union
- Andrews Federal Credit Union
- Appalachian Community Federal Credit Union
- Arizona Federal Credit Union
- Ascentra Credit Union
- Atlantic Federal Credit Union
- Baptist Health South Florida FCU
- Bay Federal Credit Union
- Bayer Heritage Federal Credit Union
- Bayou Federal Credit Union
- Black Hills Federal Credit Union
- CapComm Federal Credit Union
- CBC Federal Credit Union
- CFE Federal Credit Union
- Christian Financial Credit Union
- Cincinnati HealthCare Associates FCU
- Citizen’s Equity Federal Credit Union (CEFCU)
- CoastHills Federal Credit Union
- Collins Community Credit Union
- Commonwealth Credit Union
- Communications Family Credit Union
- Community Financial
- Community First Credit Union
- Community One Credit Union
- Community Schools Credit Union
- Coors Credit Union
- Credit Union of Colorado
- Credit Union of Southern California
- CSE Federal Credit Union
- Dade County Federal Credit Union
- Darden Employees FCU
- Del Norte Credit Union
- Denali Alaskan Credit Union
- Dow Chemical Employees Credit Union
- DownEast Credit Union
- DuPaco Credit Union
- DuPont Fibers Federal Credit Union
- E Federal Credit Union
- Education Credit Union
- Eglin Credit Union
- Electro Savings Credit Union
- Eli Lilly Federal Credit Union
- Envision Credit Union
- Family Trust FCU
- Financial Partners Credit Union
- First Central Credit Union
- First Northern Credit Union
- FivePoint FCU
- Florida Credit Union
- Fort Bragg Federal Credit Union
- Glass City Federal Credit Union
- Guardian Credit Union
- Gulf Winds Federal Credit Union
- Hamilton Horizons FCU
- HawaiiUSA Federal Credit Union
- Heritage Credit Union
- Heritage Federal Credit Union
- Heritage Valley FCU
- Holyoke Credit Union
- Hudson River Community Credit Union
- Industrial Federal CU
- Innovations Credit Union
- Integrity Federal Credit Union
- JM Associates Federal Credit Union
- Johns Hopkins Federal Credit Union
- KEMBA Financial Credit Union
- Kent Credit Union
- Kentucky Telco FCU
- Lafayette Schools FCU
- Lake Huron Credit Union
- Landings Credit Union
- Linn Area Credit Union
- Logix Federal Credit Union (fka Lockheed)
- Madison County Federal Credit Union
- Martinsville DuPont Credit Union
- Member Access Pacific
- Member One Federal Credit Union
- Meridian Trust Federal Credit Union
- Michigan First Credit Union
- Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union
- Mid Florida Credit Union
- Mid Missouri Credit Union
- Mountain America Credit Union
- MTC Federal Credit Union
- MUNA Federal Credit Union
- National Geographic Federal Credit Union
- Northwest Community Credit Union
- Notre Dame Federal Credit Union
- Novartis Federal Credit Union
- NW Comm CU
- Ohio University Credit Union
- Orlando Federal Credit Union
- ORNL Federal Credit Union
- Oswego County FCU
- Ouachita Valley Federal Credit Union
- Oxford Federal Credit Union
- Pacific Service Credit Union
- PAHO/WHO Federal Credit Union
- Patriots Federal Credit Union
- Pelican State Credit Union
- PeninsulaCommunity Federal Credit Union
- Penn East Federal Credit Union
- PeoplesChoice CU
- Pickens Federal Credit Union
- Piedmont Advantage Credit Union
- Pyramid Federal Credit Union
- Randolph-Brooks FCU
- Redstone Federal Credit Union
- Rio Grande Credit Union
- SAC Federal Credit Union
- Safe 1 Credit Union
- Salal CU
- San Bernardino School Employees FCU
- San Diego Metropolitan Credit Union
- Sandia Area FCU
- SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union
- Seasons Federal Credit Union
- SEMC FCU
- Service 1st Credit Union
- Star One Credit Union
- Steel Valley Federal Credit Union
- Suntide Credit Union
- Team One Credit Union
- Technicolor Federal Credit Union
- TEG Federal Credit Union
- Texas Dow Employees Credit Union (TDECU)
- Texas Trust Credit Union
- Texell Credit Union
- Total Community Credit Union
- Town & Country FCU
- TruWest Credit Union
- U$X Federal Credit Union
- Ukrainian Federal Credit Union
- Unified Peoples Federal Credit Union
- Unitus Community Credit Union
- University Credit Union
- University of Illinois Employees Credit Union
- University of Iowa Community Credit Union
- US Federal Credit Union
- USE Credit Union (San Diego)
- USE Federal Credit Union
- UW (University of Wisconsin) Credit Union
- Velocity Community CU
- Ventura County Credit Union
- Veridian Credit Union
- Verity Credit Union
- Vermont Federal Credti Union
- Washington Community Credit Union
- Washington State Employees Credit Union
- West Financial
- Western Federal Credit Union
- Western Valley Federal Credit Union
- White Crown Federal Credit Union
- Wichita Federal Credit Union
- YOUR Community Credit Union
Canadian Credit Unions
- Assiniboine Credit Union
- Mt. Lehman Credit Union
- Servus Credit Union
Processors and Other Industry Attendees
- Augeo Marketing
- BreakAway Loyalty
- Brookwood Capital
- CO-OP Financial Services
- Covera Card Solutions
- CU Engage
- FIS North America Credit Card Solutions
- ICUL Service Corporation
- Jack Henry Payment Processing Solutions
- Lending Solutions, Inc.
- PSCU Financial Services
- The Members Group
- TMG Financial Services
- TransUnion LLC