Credit card school
Join us for two and a half days of independent and unbiased credit card education, innovation and motivation you won't find anywhere else. The only class of it's kind- with workshops-utilizing your credit union reports and data.
There is no doubt Ondine will be able to save you the TOTAL cost of this class - if not, the tuition expense will be refunded!
New for 2017:
- Effective Credit Card Portfolio Analysis
- High Yield Lending Strategies with Ed Swanson from Lending Solutions
- Open Disccussions with Credit Card Processors
- Understanding Credit Union Financials
- Product Structure and Rates
- Invoice Review: New 2016 Case Studies
- Income Audits
- Expense Audit
- RFP Management and Pricing
- Competitive Loyalty Programs
- Understanding Processor Pricing
- Credit Line Management
- Organizational Structure
- Marketing Strategies
- Expense Savings: New 2016 Case Studies
Special Edition: PSCU & GoCUCards School of Credit Card Program ManagementSeptember 20-21, 2017
PSCU Headquarters, St. Petersburg, Florida- 50% Discount- This class is SOLD OUT as of 8/11/2016.
School of Credit Card Program Management- New OrleansNovember 06-08, 2017
Hyatt French Quarter